Whether you’re looking for prototype or production machining or design and engineering consulting, you can count on us to deliver:
- Honest, reliable, and responsive service. We always put the needs of our customers first and will help determine what the best solution is for you.
- Experienced professionals. Our dedicated team of machinists and associates has decades of experience working with a wide variety of large or small production runs, prototype work, and R&D projects.
- Design expertise. We have a dedicated staff of registered mechanical engineers with expertise in utilizing SolidWorks, a software program that offers solid modeling and drafting capabilities. With this technology and our expertise, we can monitor the development of your designs and eliminate problems before they happen.
- State-of-the-art CNC machining. Borg Design also has 3D surface machining capabilities and full 4th axis’s, allowing us to produce molds or parts with complex surfaces.
- Exhaustive quality control. Our state-of-the-art technology and rigorous inspection process ensures we produce the highest-quality finished products every time.
Borg Design is an AS9100c and ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer. We are DDTC/ITAR registered, fully equipped, 30,000sf CNC machine shop. We have a staff of engineers and associates with years of experience working together to provide a full range of services specializing in large and small production runs, intricate 3D machining, design work, machine building, assembly fixtures, prototypes and machining and engineering consulting.
Design Capabilities & Consulting
Our Mechanical Engineers are experienced with machine and product design, as well as designing and build compression and transfer molds, assembly fixtures and machines. Borg Design’s Engineers use SolidWorks for 3D CAD modeling and drafting. Our CAM and programming services include Lathe programming and 2D/3D Milling programming. Machining consulting and design for manufacturing consulting with services ranging from programming assistance, complete programming, part fixtures and tooling packages. We can also help design out manufacturing costs.
Welding and sheet metal work; including bending, stamping, water jet and laser cutting and rivet installation. Rigorous quality control, short lead times and quick turnarounds are what make Borg Design an leader in our field.